AAM. Year: 2013, Volume: 2, Issue: 3
- Mission mainstreaming of Ayush Void of
Strategies and Action Plans
- In-depth Basic Science Studies Essential for Revival of Ayurveda
- Antioxidant role of fruit extract of Emblica officanialis (amla) against arsenic induced renal-toxicity in mice.
- A pilot study on Rasa (taste quality) determination of an extra ayurvedic pharmacopoeial drug Bulbophyllum neilgherrense Wight.
- Cancer alternative therapy HUMA: a clinical perspective
- A REVIEW OF KAMPILLAKA (MALLOTUS PHILIPPINENSIS MUELL). FROM AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVE
- Review on various experimental and clinical studies conducted on Makaradhwaja
- Rajanighantu– An important lexicon of pre-Bhavaprakasha era
- Effect of Erandmooladi Vasti along with other Ayurvedic formulations in Gridhrasi (Sciatica): A Case Report
- An Appraisal of The Mechanism of Action of Shirodhara
DOAJ ( In Process)
Ayush Research Portal
Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI )
Universal Impact Factor (UIF)
UGC approved journals list (2017)
The articles in Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
An Official Journal of