AAM. Year: 2013, Volume: 2, Issue: 3
- Mission mainstreaming of Ayush Void of
Strategies and Action Plans
- In-depth Basic Science Studies Essential for Revival of Ayurveda
- Antioxidant role of fruit extract of Emblica officanialis (amla) against arsenic induced renal-toxicity in mice.
- A pilot study on Rasa (taste quality) determination of an extra ayurvedic pharmacopoeial drug Bulbophyllum neilgherrense Wight.
- Cancer alternative therapy HUMA: a clinical perspective
- A REVIEW OF KAMPILLAKA (MALLOTUS PHILIPPINENSIS MUELL). FROM AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVE
- Review on various experimental and clinical studies conducted on Makaradhwaja
- Rajanighantu– An important lexicon of pre-Bhavaprakasha era
- Effect of Erandmooladi Vasti along with other Ayurvedic formulations in Gridhrasi (Sciatica): A Case Report
- An Appraisal of The Mechanism of Action of Shirodhara
Ayush Research Portal
UGC approved journal's list (2017)
The articles in Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
An Official Journal of