E-ISSN 2347-6923 | ISSN 2277-4092
Required files to be uploaded
AAM. Year: 2021, Volume: 10, Issue: 3
- Safety and efficacy issues in Ayurveda: Exploring opportunities through criticism
- HERBOLOMICS Key to Integrative Medicine
- Chyawanprash as add on to the standard of care in preventing COVID-19 infection among apparently healthy health care workers A single arm, longitudinal study
- Safety and efficacy of Mahagniwati in the Management of non proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR) : An open Labelled, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial
- Therapeutic Response of Ayurvedic Preparation Raj Nirwan Bati on Severe COVID-19 Patients: A Double-Blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial
- Analyzing Symptomatology and Effectiveness of Ayurvedic treatment in COVID-19 during early stage of Pandemic in Government Ayurveda Hospital, Delhi - A Cohort Observational Retrospective Study
- Integrating Information Communication Technology (ICT) with Ayurveda - A Paradigm Shift
- Analysis of vega-dharana (suppression of natural urges) in the disease etiopathogenesis with respect to Ayurvedic Physiology A review.
- Preventing adversities related to spices commonly used as self-medication
- A minimal invasive management of retention mucocele of lower lip by Kshara karma - A case report.
- Significance of Jatharagni in Rhinitis
- Inspiring Indian personalities in Naturopathy