E-ISSN 2347-6923 | ISSN 2277-4092
Required files to be uploaded
AAM. Year: 2013, Volume: 2, Issue: 3
- Mission mainstreaming of Ayush Void of
Strategies and Action Plans
- In-depth Basic Science Studies Essential for Revival of Ayurveda
- Antioxidant role of fruit extract of Emblica officanialis (amla) against arsenic induced renal-toxicity in mice.
- A pilot study on Rasa (taste quality) determination of an extra ayurvedic pharmacopoeial drug Bulbophyllum neilgherrense Wight.
- Cancer alternative therapy HUMA: a clinical perspective
- A REVIEW OF KAMPILLAKA (MALLOTUS PHILIPPINENSIS MUELL). FROM AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVE
- Review on various experimental and clinical studies conducted on Makaradhwaja
- Rajanighantu An important lexicon of pre-Bhavaprakasha era
- Effect of Erandmooladi Vasti along with other Ayurvedic formulations in Gridhrasi (Sciatica): A Case Report
- An Appraisal of The Mechanism of Action of Shirodhara