AAM. Year: 2016, Volume: 5, Issue: 3-4
- Basti Karma: Standard Guidelines of Good Practice
- Integrative Medicine is ‘one small step’ for Allopathy and ‘one giant leap’ for Ayurveda
- Salutogenesis and Ayurvedic solutions for coping with stress
- ESTABLISHING THE VALIDITY OF AHARA AND VIHARA IN AYURVEDA:
Failure to Observe their Principles as Risk Factors for Disease
- Pharmacognostical and preliminary phytochemical profiles of pod of Shirisha (Albizia lebbeck Benth.)
- Management of Essential Hypertension with Raktadushtihar Yoga
- Review of Harit-Samhita
- Pharmacognostical and preliminary physio-chemical analysis of contents of Lekhaniya Mahakashaya Sidhdha Taila: an Ayurvedic formulation
- Review on "The theoretical foundations of Ayurveda"
- Fasting could help treat most common childhood leukemia
Ayush Research Portal
UGC approved journal's list (2017)
The articles in Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
An Official Journal of